The Great Reading Adventure¶
Reimagining Summer Reading
The Great Reading Adventure is a robust, open source software designed to manage library reading programs. The GRA is free to use, modify, and share. We hope you like it and will consider becoming a part of the community.
The code is open source, and is available on GitHub.
This documentation is currently very incomplete. If you need help, please don’t hesitate to contact developers and users on The Great Reading Adventure Forum.
This manual is split into several main sections:
- Introduction - What is The Great Reading Adventure? How does it work?
- Installation - installing and configuring The Great Reading Adventure software
- Setting up your reading programs - setting up your reading programs
- Running your reading programs - using the GRA day-to-day during your reading program
- How-To - how to perform specific tasks
- Technical Documentation - technical documentation